This is what a good, well-executed financial plan could do for you
- Eradicate all your personal debts.
- Help you pay off your mortgage early.
- Building up savings, through a clear Investment plan.
- Ensure that your money is invested appropriately and the return meets your objectives.
- Give you enough money to retire early.
- Protect you and your dependants against financial hardship.
- Make you wealthy enough to never have to worry about the future, whatever it may bring.
Your financial plan should have the qualities of planning a journey. It should help you reach your destination, make your journey as fast as possible and stop you from wasting time, energy and, of course, money.